Why Hire Us?
Denver Estate Planning & Probate Attorney
At the James A. Littlepage Law Offices, Attorney Littlepage has put his more than 40 years of experience to use helping thousands of clients throughout Colorado. From his offices in Denver and Grand Junction, he assists people with their estate planning , probate and estate administration , or business matters , helping them plan for the future or guiding them through the often stressful proceedings following a loved one’s death.
To learn more about our services, do not hesitate to call us at 970.241.3973
Trust in Our Legal Experience
It is in your best interest to plan for the future now, before the worst can happen. Having a solid estate or business plan in place can help your family avoid legal proceedings in the event of your death or incapacity. While no one likes to think about these worse case situations, they can help avoid additional stress when your family is grieving.
Attorney Littlepage has a wealth of experience and honors, including:
- Business experience, including acting as the former president and general counsel to W. H. Smith Wholesale, the 8th largest distributor of books and magazines in the U.S.
- Named a Five Star Wealth Manager℠ by 5280 Magazine and ColoradoBiz Magazine for five straight years from 2010 – 2014
- Named a Five Star Estate Planning Attorney℠ in 2015 and 2016
- Author of a number of articles and publications, including "The Estate Planning Workbook for Colorado Residents" and "Protecting Your Estate - The Need for Long Term Health Care Planning."
- Presenting at more than 300 seminars on estate planning to numerous organizations throughout Colorado
- Member of the Colorado Bar Association and the Trust and Estates, Elder Law, and Agricultural and Rural Law sections
How the James A. Littlepage Law Offices Can Help You
From our convenient locations in Denver and Grand Junction, we offer the dedicated legal services you need to help you and your family plan for the future. We work as your legal partner, making sure you understand what his happening during every part of the process. Whether you are looking to protect your business, or if you need help forming a personal estate plan to protect your assets, trust in our legal experience.